Welcome to our Year 4 Class at St James’
Welcome to Year 4, my name is Mrs Conroy and I am the Class Teacher. Our Teaching Assistant in Year 4 is Mrs Judd. It will be a busy year in Year 4 with lots of fun and exciting learning experiences for the children.
Year 4 Noticeboard
- Homework is given out each Friday and should be returned for the following Thursday.
- Spellings are handed out on a Friday and will be tested on the following Friday.
- Times table facts are given on a Friday and will be tested the following Friday. We have lots of online support links that we send home which can support with this learning.
- Accelerated reader – The children will read their reading books for 15 minutes every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. The children can take their book home for extra reading at the weekend, but this must come back on Monday ready to read in class.
- PE in Year 4 is on Thursdays. Make sure you have your full St James kit.
- Please bring fresh water daily.
I hope you have all had an amazing summer and enjoyed spending time with your friends and family. I am so excited and incredibly happy to be your teacher this year.
This is not exactly the way we thought that we would be starting the new term together, but I will be doing everything I can teach you, help you learn and make it a positive experience.