Welcome to our Year 3 Class at St James’
Welcome to Year 3. My name is Mrs Randle and I am the Class Teacher. We are supported by various Teaching Assistants in Year 3 throughout the week. In Year 3, we aim to have fun whilst learning. Our main rule within class is that we always try our best.
Year 3 Noticeboard
- Homework is to be given out each Friday and returned the following Wednesday.
- Spellings are handed out on Fridays and tested the following Friday. Please make sure spelling books are returned each Friday. Should the children misplace their spellings, spares are readily available.
- Accelerated Reader – the children will read their books for 15 minutes every Monday, Tuesday and Friday. They may take their book home for extra reading over the weekend, but they must be returned on Monday ready to read in class.
- PE in Year 3 is on Wednesdays. Make sure you have your full St James PE kit.
- Please bring fresh water daily.
Hi Year 3
I’m so sorry that we’re not with each other today – I have been so excited to start our Year 3 journey together. We will all be together soon I’m sure.
In the meantime here are a few activities to try out if you’d like to have a go.
Make sure you get some fresh air in the sunshine and I’ll see you soon.