Welcome to our Year 1 Class at St James’
Welcome to Year 1, my name is Mrs Gofton and I am the Class Teacher. We have various Teaching Assistants in Year 1 who the children will already know from their time in St James. In Year 1, we aim to have fun whilst learning. Our main rule within class is that we always try our best
Year 1 Noticeboard
- Children will read with an adult in school throughout the week. Reading books and reading journals should be in school daily.
- Spellings are handed out on a Friday and will be tested the following Friday. Should the children misplace their spellings, spares are readily available.
- Homework will be given out later in the year. Homework will be given out each Friday and returned the following Wednesday.
- PE in Year 1 is on Wednesdays. Please make sure you have your full St James PE kit.
- Please bring fresh water daily.